Contractors use CurbAppeal to demonstrate the “vision” of a home improvement job to the prospect. Colors, styles, materials, etc can all be quickly & easily viewed in real time. Home owners have the opportunity to see exactly how the finished job will appear. There are no misunderstandings and no unhappy customers. With this tool its easy to enlist the customer or prospect in digitally making changes that they want to see.
Effectively differentiate your services from all of your competitors for a tiny investment. The software allowing you to do all of this customization costs only $149!
Extensive Built-in Libraries
Using CurbAppeal Contractors are able to quickly demonstrate options, features and colors that the buyer may not have even considered. Add a dormer? How about a new architectural roof? Add siding and windows with the click of the mouse.
The options are endless. The result is a boost to your profits.
- Thousands of images already built into library.
- Libraries arranged into logical groupings for easy access.
- Just about any type of alteration can be included.
- Photo realistic alterations usually mean immediate customer response.
Add Your Own Images
Do you have a favorite job or have you seen some interesting alterations that would make great additions to your libraries?
No problem, just get a photo of the project or job and add it to your existing library of images.
The libraries and specific content are completely controllable by the user!
- Easily add to the existing libraries.
- Incorporate cost or other information into built-in database.
- Include quick links to various supplier websites.
- Add local supplier images to build business to business arrangements.
Ultimate Marketing Tool
Use the image of a one of your completed jobs to market updates or new features to the same customer. This is an opportunity to be able to keep in touch with your customer base and expand sales to them & their friends, neighbors and relatives. For instance, if you’ve previously completed new siding for a customer, show the home with:
- New dormer
- Stone front walk or new entryway
- Rear deck
- New Sun Room
You can even create dramatic flyers using a prospect’s existing home and showing selected upgrades and improvements. Mail the flyer to the prospect and then follow up with a quick phone call. Look at this example: